Thank You and GroVia Cloth Diaper Giveaway!
Happy Friday! I’d like to start off today’s post by thanking you so much for your support!
Ever since I was young, I’ve loved reading and writing, and Gracious Little Things is my little creative avenue which has added so much colour to my life! I feel incredibly blessed being able to do what I love AND write about the best thing that’s happened to me in my life and AND help other parents!
Baby Dozer is turning one in 3 weeks and I’d like to celebrate this wonderful milestone with you with a gift! Two gifts actually, because…Tiny Tapir has graciously offered to sponsor TWO sets of newborn GroVia cloth diapers!
For those who don’t know Tiny Tapir, they are an eco-friendly retailer, who aim to promote eco-lifestyle changes, support women and raise awareness of healthy parenting techniques! In fact, thanks to them, I discovered the Manduca which still reigns supreme as the best baby carrier in Baby Dozer’s kingdom - you can read about it here. Tiny Tapir is located in Bangsar Village 2, Kuala Lumpur and they have many unique and good products - I really suggest paying them a visit to check out what they have! Alternatively, you can check out the Tiny Tapir website here where you can also shop online!
Baby Dozer’s Birthday Gifts to You:
- 2 sets of GroVia newborn cloth diapers worth RM240 each, sponsored by Tiny Tapir
- Each set has 8 cloth diapers
- Open to readers from Malaysia and Singapore!
- Gracious Little Things will sponsor the courier fees
How to Win the Gift:
- Please like my Facebook page (if you haven’t already done so already) at facebook.com/GraciousLittleThings
- Please like the Tiny Tapir Facebook page at facebook.com/TinyTapirEco
- Leave a comment, telling me more about yourself and your little one, and the biggest challenge you faced as a parent!
- We will randomly select the winners and announcement will be made on Friday, 1 August 2014, right before Baby Dozer’s birthday!
Have a good weekend!
Lots of love,
Grace and Baby Dozer